Pages

Friday 25 September 2015

Letter to Ms Parkes

Rm 11
Glen Innes School

Dear Ms Parkes

Thank you for teaching us how to do our writing. I hope you have a nice holiday and a nice day. I hope really that you have had a good time at our cool school to because we have been very good to you when you were in our class.

I enjoyed Attributes because it had my favorite words like Happy, Fun, and Love. I chose those words because it was a really strong word. When I say it, It just reminds me of my family who looks after me.

I had a cool day doing work with you and my teacher  on descriptive writing especially the one that you copied for us.


Yours sincerely

Munokoa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Munokoa,
I liked working with Ms Parkes because she helped me get my writing better. I hope she did the same to you. I think your writing is better because I enjoy reading your writing. What did you like when Ms Parkes helped us?

Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Munokoa
I like your letter to Ms Parkes I think that it is great. I have also made a letter to Ms Parkes but I haven't posted it on my blog because I haven't had much time. I also like working with Ms Parkes because she helps me improve on my writing. What is your favourite attribute?

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Tane
My favorite Attribute is Love.

Unknown said...

Kia orana Samuel
I have enjoyed doing pet things with her when we had to describe it.

Unknown said...

Kia orana Samuel
I have enjoyed doing pet things with her when we had to describe it.

Jude said...

Munokoa thank you for your letter. I think you have chosen some wonderful 'personal attribute' words. I especially like how you have linked happy, fun and love to your family. Love is your strongest word. I look forward to working with you and your class this term.

Post a Comment