Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Birthday people

Image result for Donald Duck Pictures     Screenshot 2015-06-09 at 10.56.50.pngScreenshot 2015-06-09 at 11.29.47 AM.png
Happy Birthday Donald Duck I heard it was your Birthday so I just thought that I could just say Happy Birthday to you. I didnt know that it was your birthday until my teacher told me and the class I hope you have the coolest 81st birthday ever.

Happy Birthday Mrs Mary I knew it was your Birthday today because when I was in the Office I saw a lot of teachers saying happy birthday to you I hope you have the greatest birthday today and hope you and your family go out to a restaurant.

Happy Birthday Koliata I Knew it was you birthday because when we were inside Rm Nine you and your family celebrated your birthday in the class which was really cool I didn't like it because of the food I liked it because you are my friend I hope you have the best birthday with your family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Orana Munokoa,
It was cool to write about the 3 people with birthdays. Especially Donald Duck. When I was a baby, I always watched Mickey Mouse. I also liked how you put the photo of Donald Duck pointing at Mrs Mary and laughing. Do you know any facts about Donald Duck?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Samuel.
I have did a little research on donald Duck he had a lot of friends like the Dog its Baby ducks and also Mickey mouse Donald duck was very funny. I think right now he is 81 esnt that cool.

Post a Comment