Pages

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Missing

A few weeks ago a 3 year old girl wandered from her home village in Siberia. The 3 year old girl was missing for 11 days. Everyone thought that she would have died in the cold from starvation and lack of warm clothes. She would also have died from hypothermia.

However she was lucky because she had her puppy with her who kept her warm at night and safe. She made a mess in the long grass where she was hiding and where she could not be seen. Then the dog came back to the village and led the rescuers to her hiding place in the long grass.

She had survived by eating berries and grass which helped keep her alive for 11 days.
I think her parents would have been very worried and sad I think she would be watched more closely now encase she wanders away again.

The hero in this story is the dog I hope he got a big bone as a reward.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Munokoa
I like the little paragraph of the girl that got lost in siberia how long did she last their. How long did it take you to write?

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Munokoa
I think this is so amazing how you wrote you story so clearly and for people to understand properly. If my little brother or little sister was starving in the forest and lost for 11 days I would search over night and day. Thanks to the puppy that saved the little girls life. Actually I would of did the same with the dog give it a reward. If you were lost what would have you done?

Post a Comment