Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Dear Mr Hendricks

I strongly believe that we should take our shiney  netbooks home. when we take it home we will do our reading,spelling,writing our
handwriting on google Docs. When were sick at home Mr Ramkolown can go on google Docs to see what the class is doing.

1.  It can help me with my homework.
2.  We will do our work what mr says.
3.  You should tell our mum and she will be surprised.

So please Mr Hendricks let us take our netbook home  so our mum can be suprised.  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Munokoa you have got a good story.

Unknown said...

Hello Munokoa you have written a really good story that I like. I liked it when you said so your mum will get surprised. How happy would you be if you got to take your netbook home Munokoa?

Unknown said...

Hi Munokoa I love your whole story. There is a question that I want to ask. what would you do to correct all of your beautiful work.And there is one more thing that I want to say keep it up with what you are learning. you can do it.

From Makaydyn

Post a Comment